"Krezol group" policy on industrial safety, security and environment protection
Our company clearly realizes its civil responsibility for favorable
environment protection and rational utilization of natural resources.
Among «Krezol group» priority tasks are: providing safe labor
conditions for employees, health protection for company personnel and
for residents of the Company’s area of operations, protection of
favorable environment. For attaining these goals the company is building
the System of management of industrial safety, health and environment
protection, that includes also fire safety requirements, as well as
emergencies prevention and elimination.
System of management of industrial safety, health and environment protection means:
- Steady refinement of industrial safety, health and environment protection with controls of these commitments execution
- Creation of safe and healthy labor conditions by reaching the
levels of production processes consistent with the modern state of
technologies and scientific achievements.
- Rising level of industrial and ecological safety of the production
through timely replacement and reliability increase of the technological
equipment, providing its safe and accident-free use.
- Creating and sustaining of the system of controls in the field of
industrial safety, health and environment protection that is to be
effective and compliant with the international standards requirements on
HSSE, and will ensure regular planning actions for settling safety,
security health and environment issues that may arise.
- Ensuring minimization of adverse effect on personnel and
environment of new industrial sites through refinement of pre-project
and project documentation preparation and through proper